In my e-book, “Fund Your Philanthropy”, I provide great detail regarding Programs, Projects and the differences between them. Programs are long-term missions. A plethora of collaboration goes into developing an effective and sustainable mission.
Don’t do it alone. Use my “Expert by Experience” arsenal to help you get it right the first time.
Here’s how it works in a nutshell:
1. Planning Meeting – Let’s identify your goals and objectives.
This is the “Why” of a program.
2. Impact – We must define who this program will impact, including demographics and location.
This is the “Who” and “Where” of a program
3. Implementation Plan– We must define the “What” and “How” of a program.
4. Budgeting – This is usually demonized, but yes, we have to do it!
5. Funding – We will identify fundraising sources, volunteer sources, In-Kind Donations and grants opportunities.
Let me collaborate with you and together we will Achieve More!
Disclaimer: Please be advised that all materials produced by LDR ProSolutions, LLC and owner, agent Denise Whitley are for the purpose of advice only. LDR ProSolutions, LLC makes no representations that grant funding is guaranteed. Use of LDR ProSolutions, LLC services, website, materials, publications or education services does not guarantee a grant will be awarded. We charge a fee that is project-based and do not accept payment from grant awards or a percentage of awards, which is unethical.