American Grant Writers' Association
THE SECRET TO SUCCESSFUL GRANT WRITING IS HERE....
Finding, preparing and managing grants is an enormous responsibility that is often overwhelming for smaller organizations. It can also be an expensive venture if you're not sure what to look for. Hiring a staff grant writer can cost thousands each year. You already have talented people on your team. You have dedicated volunteers - and we'll bet you have people who want to learn the grants process. So don't you think it's better to learn how to fish rather than to be given a fish?
That's our goal at LDR ProSolutions. We can absolutely write the grants for you. But then, you'd expend more funds rather than meeting your mission. Your organization deserves the best you can offer. And we can give you the best we have to offer. Meet Denise Whitley, Certified Grant Writer® with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. She is a dynamic teacher and coach of various subjects for more than 25 years. Her passion for helping organizations succeed with grants is second to none. Her secret is the American Grant Writers' Association.
Professional development and advanced training exist to create impact. But some benefits become evident over time. Many grant awards can take up to 5 months to be announced. It's important to remember that grants are not guaranteed. Wouldn't you like to have all the tools, knowledge and resources to produce high quality, effective grant proposals all the time?
You can achieve:
- A Higher probability of grant awards
- Greater breadth of grant opportunities
- Confidence with technical grant writing skills
- The ability to maximize organizational impact
It just makes SENSE.
Who is Grant Education For?
All nonprofit and government sector grant writers and directors including:
- Schools - public and private
- Public Service and Government Agencies (Fire, Police, Municipal Government)
- Charitable organizations
- Youth services
- All agencies that utilize sources of grant funding
- Anyone interested in learning to write grant proposals
HOW IT WORKS: The American Grant Writers' Association's (AGWA) approach is hands-on. You want a real person, not just a training video. You need to interact to get the best experience. Once you have successfully completed the program, you will have your own customized template on which to build future proposals. The AGWA is the only organization that can offer the Certified Grant Writer© Professional Credential.
Learn how to find and prepare grants, including narratives, budgets and Letters of Inquiry.
AGWA Course Tips:
- It is helpful, but not required, to have a general understanding of APA Format.
- A reliable computer/laptop with solid internet connection
- Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- The ability to check your email on business days. We won’t bother you on weekends/holidays
- A good independent study ethic
- You agree to evaluate the course and coaching when we have successfully completed the 90 days
- The time commitment for the first 4-weeks is approximately 6 hours per week
What LDR ProSolutions Pledges to You:
- A fantastic learning experience that leaves you feeling confident, in control and inspired . This is practical and useful information.
- We do what we say, and mean what we do - we are part of your team to help you succeed.
- Hands on evaluation, coaching, feedback and help when you need it
- A certificate of completion for the successful completion of a course.
- Frequent communication by email
- We answer your questions quickly.
- Opportunities to engage with other grant writers and build a network for resources.
- Flexibility to fit your schedule (work-life balance)
EXPLORE WHAT YOU CAN EARN TODAY!
Denise Whitley is the Grants Specialist for several fine organizations including:
We only succeed if we help your organization succeed.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Disclaimer: Please be advised that all materials produced by LDR ProSolutions, LLC and owner, agent Denise Roggio are for the purpose of advice only. LDR ProSolutions, LLC makes no representations that grant funding is guaranteed. Use of LDR ProSolutions, LLC services, website, materials, publications or education services does not guarantee a grant will be awarded. We charge a fee that is project-based and do not accept payment from grant awards or a percentage of awards, which is unethical.