THE SECRET TO SUCCESSFUL GRANT WRITING IS HERE....
Finding, preparing and managing grants is an enormous responsibility that is often overwhelming for smaller organizations. It can also be an expensive venture if you're not sure what to look for. Hiring a staff grant writer can cost thousands each year. You already have talented people on your team. You have dedicated volunteers - and we'll bet you have people who want to learn the grants process. So don't you think it's better to learn how to fish rather than to be given a fish?
That's our goal at LDR ProSolutions. We can absolutely write the grants for you. But then, you'd expend more funds rather than meeting your mission. Your organization deserves the best you can offer. And we can give you the best we have to offer. Meet Denise Roggio, Certified Grant Writer® with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. She is a dynamic teacher and coach of various subjects for more than 25 years. Her passion for helping organizations succeed with grants is second to none. Denise wants to share the secret for writing amazing grant proposals. She developed this secret and used it to obtain nearly $1 Million in funding in 2018 alone. The secret is called The C.H.I.P.S Principle SM
How Will This Benefit Your Organization?
Our 90 day program could lead to a grant award; however, we cannot guarantee it. With our program, your organization will be prepared to be awarded grants independently and grow in the future.
Some of the benefits of this Consultative Education approach are immediate. Professional development and advanced training exist to create impact. But some benefits become evident over time. Many grant awards can take up to 5 months to be announced. It's important to remember that grants are not guaranteed. Wouldn't you like to have all the tools, knowledge and resources to produce high quality, effective grant proposals all the time? We provide this at an affordable price, even for organizations with budget constraints.
You can achieve:
- A Higher probability of grant awards
- Greater breadth of grant opportunities
- Confidence with technical grant writing skills
- The ability to maximize organizational impact
It just makes SENSE.
Who is This Program For?
All nonprofit and government sector grant writers and directors including:
- Schools - public and private
- Public Service and Government Agencies (Fire, Police, Municipal Government)
- Charitable organizations
- Youth services
- All agencies that utilize sources of grant funding
WHAT'S THE COST?: The bottom line is simple. According to a study completed in 2017, the average American household spends $3,008 each year on dining out. That's $57.85 per week! And what do we have to show for it? Nothing, except perhaps GERD and water retention. For a limited time (through January 15th), you can register for this amazing opportunity at a $500 discount, bringing the total cost to under $45 per week! The benefits far outweigh the cost. If something's worth it, do you really mind paying for it? Think about this - where will you ever find a teammate that provides consultation, hands-on coaching and works to help your success for $45 per week? Have you ever heard of such a thing? We doubt it. Take advantage of this offer, now!
WHY DO WE CONSULT WITH YOU FIRST?: Since every organization's funding needs are different, we like to tailor our approach to fit your unique situation. Some are beginners at grant writing. Others are seasoned and just want some added professional development. Some are the founders of brand new nonprofits, while others may be new employees in an established organization. Having a Consulting Session prior to enrollment in this program helps us to serve you better. If we perceive your needs are outside of our scope of work, we'll let you know. Who needs to waste precious time or money, right?
HOW IT WORKS: Denise's approach is hands-on. You want a real person, not just a training video. You need to interact to get the best experience. For that reason, participation in this opportunity is limited to 25 individuals. She'll personally coach you, evaluate your goals and tailor your education to those goals. We are proud to offer this custom service. Once you have successfully completed the program, you will have your own customized template on which to build future proposals.
This Professional Development Package is 90 Days, beginning with a 4-week Course and followed by continued coaching. Our Goal is that you will fully understand how to apply The C.H.I.P.S Principle SM to your organization's programs and funding requests. We look forward to being a part of your team.
Learn how to find and prepare grants, including narratives, budgets and Letters of Inquiry.
The goal is to help your organization obtain funding and successfully achieve its Philanthropic Mission!
This Program is held twice per year in January and June. Upcoming Start Date is January 28, 2019
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION NOW!
First 4 - Weeks Course Tips:
- It is helpful, but not required, to have a general understanding of APA Format.
- A reliable computer/laptop with solid internet connection
- Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- The ability to check your email on business days. We won’t bother you on weekends/holidays
- A good independent study ethic
- You agree to evaluate the course and coaching when we have successfully completed the 90 days
- The time commitment for the first 4-weeks is approximately 6 hours per week
What LDR ProSolutions Pledges to You:
- A fantastic learning experience that leaves you feeling confident, in control and inspired . This is practical and useful information.
- We do what we say, and mean what we do - we are part of your team to help you succeed.
- Hands on evaluation, coaching, feedback and help when you need it for a full 90 days, not including Sundays and Holidays!
- A certificate of completion for the 4-week course.
- Frequent communication by phone, email and Zoom Video Conference
- We answer your questions the same day.
- Opportunities to engage with other grant writers and build a network for resources.
- Flexibility to fit your schedule (work-life balance)
- Option for on-site consultation during the program (Note that travel expense reimbursement may apply)
Not Ready to Commit? Then, attend our March 7th - 8th, 2019 C.H.I.P.S Workshop in beautiful Prescott, Arizona, a learning experience extraordinaire.
Denise Roggio is the Grants Specialist for several fine organizations including:
LDR ProSolutions, LLC does not offer refunds for this opportunity. However, if you are not 110% delighted with us, we will extend it for 30 days at no additional cost. We are so sure you will be MORE than delighted with our Coaching Excellence because we (like you) are Philanthropists.
Please note that if you enroll in this program, to ensure Quality & Best Practices, we will enter into a Consulting and Non-Disclosure Agreement with you. This can be completed electronically and digital signatures are permitted.
We only succeed if we help your organization succeed.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Disclaimer: Please be advised that all materials produced by LDR ProSolutions, LLC and owner, agent Denise Roggio are for the purpose of advice only. LDR ProSolutions, LLC makes no representations that grant funding is guaranteed. Use of LDR ProSolutions, LLC services, website, materials, publications or education services does not guarantee a grant will be awarded. We charge a fee that is project-based and do not accept payment from grant awards or a percentage of awards, which is unethical.